Thursday, September 3, 2009

From Gregory on 9/1/09

I love Jeff, he is a beautiful man/being, and I value every moment we spent together... a lot of it was definitely focused on discussing politics or nature!! We'd get it out of our system-something we read or heard on the radio-by talking/debating with one other (preaching to the chorus really), and we'd finish with a smile and go onto the next thing. Living with Jeff for a year was an excellent experience. My bed was on the opposite side of the wall from his piano... man, I loved to fall asleep listening to the sounds he released through his soaring creativity! Sometimes I would rush to bed before I would have normally gone, just to lay next to the sounds he was charging. He turned me onto bee-keeping, something I'm very seriously planning to get into......I still have some of his (the bees) raw honey, I savor it one spoonful at a time...

Be Very Well in your next existence, brother... I look forward to the next time...

Gregory Tarver Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment