Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am sitting here drinking a cup of tea with honey- the last of the honey from my last harvest with Jeff. We always made such a mess- and made ourselves SICK eating so much honey! He would get so amped up on honey (as if he needed more energy!).... start jumping around and reminding me of a happy kid. I loved those days of honey harvest with Jeff, though they were long, messy and sometimes a little overwhelming for me (with half the energy of Jeff!). We had so much fun, and hanging out with Jeff was always so easy. I keep hearing his voice in my head, "hey! Sarah, what's up man?"- the greeting I almost always received when he would see me.

I miss him so much already and can't believe he is gone. I want to remember though how much fun he was, and how light I always felt with him, and try to keep that feeling with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment