Sunday, September 13, 2009

sad to hear about Jeff

I was very sad to hear of Jeff's passing. Although I did not have the privilege of calling Jeff a close friend, I did have the opportunity to interact with him on numerous occasions, including playing Ultimate Frisbee and going on bird walks with him during chautauquas. It is clear to me that he touched many lives including my own. He was unwaveringly warm and friendly and great at infecting those around him with his interest in the natural world. I am saddened that I will not have the opportunity to interact with him or get to know him further. However, I am glad that in the wake of his passing, I can bear witness to the impact he has had on so many people and am assured that he made the most of his life as long as it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment